Participate in RIMA Survey
The RIMA survey will be administered March 8th through April 12th.
About the survey:
- The survey asks students to delineate uncomfortable spaces to allow us to design appropriate interventions to enhance UNM’s inclusive climate.
- Students are asked to answer open ended questions about their experiences. Sets of questions are customized to address BIPOC, PWD and LGBTQIA concerns.
- OIA created a stratified sample of students who are BIPOC and those who have accessed the LGBTQ-RC or ARC
- Survey link sent to over 5000+ participants
- UNM IRB approved the project
- An incentive of $10 will be offered to the first 1000 participants in the online survey (including 500 at HSC)
Once the survey is complete and data has been analyzed, a UNM toolkit for interrupting microaggressions in various spaces on campus (e.g. in classrooms, labs, residence halls, etc) will be developed and shared across campus.
Students who do not receive a customized link to participate will have opportunities to make their voices heard via focus groups this fall.